What Size Skip Bin Do I Need For My Project | Need A Skip Now
What Size Skip Bin Do I Need for My Project
As all projects come in different sizes, from a small garage clean up to a demolition site project, hence there is a large fleet of skip bins to choose from. Each project requires a different size and shape of bin, depending on site access, waste type, waste volume and whether you are filling the bin manually or with the help of the machinery.
Need A Skip Now has an extensive range of skip bins with many different sizes on offer to suit any project in Melbourne. Skip bins start from a mini 2 cubic metre bin all the way through to a massive 31 cubic metre skip bin. This wide range of bin sizes allows us to work on many projects from a small general residential tidy up to larger constructions projects which require swap overs throughout the duration of the project. All Melbourne skip bins from a 3m3 to 31m3 have a walk in door which allows for easy disposal of waste.
2 Cubic Meter Mini Skip
- Mini Skip Without Door - This is our smallest skip bin on offer and the only skip bin which has no walk in door.
- No Weight Limit - This bin can carry any waste type, including soil and we will not charge you extra if the bin is heavy.
- Ideal for Small Jobs - Perfect skip bin for a small tidy up of the garage or a small backyard. This skip bin can also fit into most driveways and is ideal if you do not want to get a council permit.
- Ideal for Building Sites with Small Space - Great for small projects and if disposing of small amounts of waste.
3 Cubic Meter Skip Bin
- This is our smallest skip bin with a walk in door and ideal for small projects that require you to transport heavy waste such as concrete, bricks or soil.
- Garage Clean Up - If you are doing a small clean up of your garage or house, then this bin will be ideal to dispose of your waste. The skip bin comes with a walk in door which turns into a ramp and is a great if you are transporting soil straight into the bin.
- Bathroom or Kitchen Reno - This bin has no extra weight limit no matter how heavy the bin us. That means you can thow out heavy waste such as - concerete, bricks, timber, plaster and furniture, without paying for extra tonnage.
- Landscaping - Ideal for small landscaping jobs that require disposal of soil or green waste. Please note that soil bins can only be mixed with concrete, bricks and metal.
4 Cubic Meter Skip Bin
- Builder's Waste - Builders, trades and landscapers will be able to make use of this bin on many sized projects. Our bins can be placed in driveways and/or on the road depending on council regulations. Our customer service team will be able to apply for the permit should the bin need to go on the road and can provide you with any other information regarding council permits.
- No Weight Limit - All our bins from 2m3 - 12m3 have no weight limit which provides our customers the assurance that no matter how heavy the waste - we will not charge you more for extra tonnage!
6 Cubic Meter Skip Bin
- This skip is the favourite choice for builders, landscapers and residential customers. Most customers underestimate how much waste they need to dispose of. The 6m3 skip bin is ideal for most projects as customers have ample room to throw out waste without being concerned about over filling the bin.
8 Cubic Meter Marell Skip Bin
- If you are renovating, moving house or have a big tidy up of your garage or house, then this is the bin for you! The 8m3 marrell bin is great for materials that require height and are ideal for house moves.
- Cheap and affordale skip bin hire for builders looking to dispose of timber. No extra tonnage charged for heavy bins and ideal if throwing out bulky and light items.
8 Cubic Meter Hook Bin
- The 8 hook bin can withstand many material and can carry heavy waste such as concrete, bricks and soil.
- Building/Landscaping Projects - Our skip bin hire in Melbourne does not charge for extra tonnage on bins from 2m3 all the way though to our 12m3 bins. Our builders, trades and landscapers usually order this bin for their medium - large projects and are assured that we have enough stock should they require a swap over.
10 Cubic Meter Marell Skip Bin
- The 10 cubic metre marell skip bin is ideal for large items such as furniture. If you are cleaning up a deceased estate or moving house then this is the ideal skip bin for you.
- Landscapers or customers digging up their backyard will also appreciate the height of this bin as it can take green waste such as shrubs, tree trimmings and tree trunks smaller than 150mm in diameter in size.
10 Cubic Meter Hook Bin
- Our 10 metre hook bins are ideal for heavy waste such as mixed builder's waste and soil. We do not have any extra charge for heavy bins and can issue a permit for any bins that need to go on the bin or nature stip. Please call our customer service team to check if your council allows for bins to be placed on the road or naturstrip.
- Landscapers who are working on backyard pools, large renovations or soil removal can select this bin knowing that no extra charges will be applied for any heavy bins.
12 Cubic Meter Marrell Bin
- This bin is ideal for customers moving house as the height of the bin allows for large furniture to be placed in the bin. All our bins need to be filled to the rim of the bin and not have any waste overflowing.
- School and Office Clean Up - Schools will generally have a big tidy up during the middle and end of year. This bin is ideal for any school or office waste as it can hold a large amount of bulky items such as chairs and tables. Our 12m3 bins do not have a weight limit and we will not charge you extra for heavy bins.
12 Cubic Meter Hook Bin
- This bin is ideal for larger landscaping, building and trade projects that require heavy materials to be disposed of. Our 12m3 hook bins can carry concrete, soil and bricks and are the largest hook bin that can carry heavy materials. All of our larger bins can carry light builder's waste only, this is so that the truck can safely transport the waste back to the recycling yard without breaking the truck.
21 Cubic Meter Hook Bin
- The 21m3 hook bin is ideal for large projects with light waste such as timber, plastic and general office waste such as chairs and tables.
- This bin is also ideal for warehouse, factory or deceased estate clean ups as it it can hold a large amont of waste.
24 Cubic Meter Hook Bin
- The 24m3 hook bin is ideal for green waste and big projects with light waste.
- This bin has a tonnage limit and we reccommend you call our customer service team to find out our latest prices.
- Schools, offices or warehouse projects will all benefit from this large walk in bin as it can take bulky, light items. This bin is also useful for big house moves and customers moving interstate that have a lot of waste to dispose of.
31 cubic Meter Hook Bin
- Our 31m3 is the biggest bin we have for skip bin hire in Melbourne. At a massive 31 cubic metres, this bin is as large as a shipping container.
- This bin has a 5 tonne limit and is ideal for end of lease moves, shop and office fit outs, relocation or schools clean up.