Bayside Suburbs Top the Bin Hire Charts
We thought we'd share with you our latest findings, as to which suburbs in the last three months (i.e. during Melbourne's harsh winter) - had the largest amount of skip hire, despite the weather.
Interestingly enough, our local Bayside Suburbs have dominated the charts of the biggest skip bin hire demand during winter, here's a snap shot of our findings for the last 3 months:
- the dynamic suburb of Cheltenham, 3192 in a City of Kingston, has topped our charts in Bin Hire, with the growing number of new developments, knockout and rebuild and renovation projects in 2018
- The runner up was the popular and vibrant suburb of St Kilda, with various demands on Skip Bin Hire Sizes and projects varying between household renovations, commercial properties renovations and of cause new construction projects
- the next suburb to take the prize was our favourite Brighton, with a lot of our regular customers, in addition to new customers, where the demand for bin hire ranges from a garage clean up needs to landscaping projects and of cause home renovations and new constructions projects
- number four on our list of bin hire winners this winter is the beautiful sea side suburb of Elwood, in a City of Port Phillip, where the energetic residents, fueled by the fresh sea breeze had the energy and motivation this winter to continue with their projects of household clean ups, retail shops remodelling, town houses constructions and new builds, which all required various sizes bins from two cubic meters mini skips to 31 cubic meters bulk bins to accomodate their needs
- the lucky fifth suburb that made it into our top 5 charts this winter is our local and favourite Mordialloc, also in our immediate neighbourhood in a City of Kingston, which has a 50 / 50 split between residential and commercial properties and consequent demand for various sizes skip bins for various types of waste, ranging from residents moving houses or moving their parents into a retirement home all the way up to commercial factories clean ups and end of lease clean ups in Mordialloc's vibrant commercial real estate market.
All in all - all of the above suburbs are generally considered Melbourne's Bayside area and interestingly enough they are all our local customers, who chose us - a local business, kind of makes sense, as when your supplier is located closer to you geographically, there are many benefits, inclusive but not limited to:
- competitive pricing (as we don't incur CityLink charges to get skip bins to these areas)
- faster delivery and pickup times of the skip bins - as we are close to you
- faster swap over times - in case our customers need multiple bin change overs during their project
- knowledge of the area - local drivers know the best and most efficient routes to get the bin to your project
Having said all of the above, there were a few further suburbs which have also taken our prize of most skip bins during this winter, those suburbs were:
- an ever developing and evolving suburb of Richmond, in a city of South Yarra, where demand for bins never stops winter or summer, due to its very active commercial sector and consequent demand for various sizes bins for their projects
- a further but developing suburb of Tullamarine, where most of the demand is for our largest bulk bins - from 21 cubic meters bins to 31 cubic meters bulk bins, for mostly commercial projects, like factories clean outs and warehouses clean ups
- last but not least - a champion of the winter 2018 all around Melbourne Bin Hire Demand were: Truganina and Tarneit, where we had the largest demand for our 10 cubic meters and 12 cubic meters hook bins for soil and other heavy materials, which was connected to the very large railway projects tracks clean ups, initiated by the EPA.
To put your suburb on a map -so to speak, jump on our friendly website to get an immediate skip bin hire quote and same day or next day bin hire or simply give us a call on 1300 605 624 to discuss your next project, no matter the size - we are here to assist you!